- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
The Clash helps some of their fans to sneak in before a concert.
this is how you do music right.
I love this so much. Like how stoked would you be if a band you loved helped you sneak into a big show of theirs?
I’ve heard this story before and love that they did this. Stop me if you heard this other one:
The Ramones were playing in England and before the show they were hanging out in the dressing room when someone tossed a stone at the window. They looked out to see some young punks who wanted to get into the show but didn’t have money for tickets. The Ramones reached down and pulled the guys up and got them in. Those young punks without tickets were to become The Clash.
Good to hear they kept it going.
Reblogging for awesome bands with awesome stories.
What if oxygen is poisonous and it just takes 75-100 years to kill us?
My science teacher said he thinks that’s true actuallyYeah this is actually pretty much exactly what is going on. It’s why anti-oxidants are such a big deal. Bonus fact: oxygen oxidizes stuff in your cells or, in other words, it’s not toxic, just setting you on firevery very slowly.
"boys don’t like girls who wear make-up"
"boys don’t like girls who eat too much"
"boys don’t like girls who talk too much"
sounds like boys are gay.
One of the best things i seen on the internet today.
Dear Mom and Dad,
This is what happiness looks like. Sorry you were so miserable in your own lives that you couldn’t allow me a chance at my own. I went out and found it anyway. I miss you, and will miss you even more this holiday season since you won’t allow me to come back home unless I have a woman on my arm. Oh by the way, we’ll still be using the family recipe for the stuffing, I’m sure it’ll be a hit with our friends.
Your son, his boyfriend, and our spoiled cat
this deserves a million notes omfg
I’m a multi-shipper and I can usually reason, rationalize, or justify behind most ships, but man, when I NOTP, I NOTP hard. I’m so salty and bitter about ships I despise (don’t worry don’t worry I don’t tag my hate or anything).
oh god, this is me.
MY DAD JUST WALKED INTO MY ROOM DRESSED UP AS TONY STARK ARC REACTOR AND ALL
APPARENTLY HE’S ATTENDING SOME CHRISTMAS DINNER THING AND ITS THEME IS MOVIE CHARACTERS OF 2013
I AM SO D O N E
uHM I SEE A PROBLEM HERE ???? //?/???? ??????? ???????
REBLOG IF I SHOULD GET THESE TATTOOED ON MY NIPPLES
1 million notes and i’ll do it
let’s ruin this persons life and reblog
You only see what they want you to see, remember that.
what a powerful image
This is one of my favorite images on tumblr because the point could have gotten across just as well by itself but someone had to slap the text on it and scream “DO YOU GET IT? IT’S THE MEDIA, OKAY?”